Welcome to this Immaculate Home on a corner lot in the desirable Tall Woods neighborhood! Even before entering, you are welcomed with a beautifully paver walk way and large landscaped front yard. Walk into the foyer offering a double entry door with gorgeous marble flooring and baseboards that accents a sweeping turned staircase and leads you to the formal living room to the right with hardwood flooring and a formal dining room with marble flooring and baseboards to the left. Ceramic tile flooring flows across the kitchen, remodeled full bathroom, laundry room with custom cabinetry and door to backyard, & study with built-in library. Eat-in Kitchen is fully updated with granite countertops, cabinets, tiled backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and island with raised breakfast bar. Kitchen leads to a stunning custom built sunroom with endless natural sunlight, new roof panels, and double doors leading to a paver patio. Large family room has hardwood floors, sliding glass doors to back yard, new skylight, and marble gas fireplace. Upstairs greets you with four generously sized bedrooms with hardwood flooring throughout, custom built-in closets in all bedrooms, and a elegantly remodeled hall bathroom with double sinks and tub. Master bedroom features an enamoring master bathroom that you need to see to believe, large walk-in closet, and sliding glass door to balcony to enjoy your morning coffee. Fully finished Basement is its own oasis complete with a full kitchen, half bathroom, walk-out, and plenty of space to host for the holidays. Additional features include 2-car garage with openers, crown molding throughout, solar panels with snow guards, intercom system, 6 entrances/exits, attic access through guest bedroom, and so much more! Furnace & Air Conditioner are less than two years old! Conveniently located to major roadways, shopping, restaurants, Lambertville & New Hope. Commuters dream for those working in Princeton, Philadephia, or New York. Nothing left to do but unpack.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
5,050 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Ewing Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Double Oven, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Skylights, Insulated, Screened, Storm Window
- Marble, Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 182.00 x 157.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Out Building, Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Irregular, Landscaping, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS