The fact that this immaculate, low maintenance condo is one of the largest corner units, with full sun exposure all day, and is located in the only 55+ active adult community in Central Bucks County within walking distance to shops and dining, makes this home âone-of-a-kindâ! As you step inside this condo youâll be âwowâdâ by the very large pillar-framed foyer with a hall closest and upgraded wood floors flowing throughout the unit. The expansive main living area, with a fireplace and sliding doors leading out to a covered balcony, is bright and inviting. The Formal Dining Room with a wall of windows is perfect for entertaining or a TV viewing room. This sunny Kitchen is unique as only the 2nd floor Premier VII style units come with a bay window allowing extra space for a full size table and chairs. Also located in the spacious kitchen is a large, sit-at island, 42â upgraded cabinets, large pantry and a built-in desk. A bright large Sitting Room, perfect for TV viewing, reading, office, or dressing area is adjacent to the sunlit Primary Bedroom complete with two walk-in closets. The renovated Primary Bath has a large walk-in shower, relaxing soaking tub, upgraded fixtures, cabinets and granite countertop. Conveniently located off of the living area is: the Laundry Room with utility sink and storage area; a Butlerâs Pantry for cocktails or coffee station; and a Mechanical Room with extra storage. Need even more storage? No problem, each unit owner has their own secure area located on the main level where you can also access your own Private Garage. This condoâs garage is one of the few extra deep garages allowing for more storage or work area. And if that wasnât enoughâ¦ thereâs a community clubhouse with a pool, lounge, card room, library, exercise room, etc. If you enjoy the fresh air you can take a walk around the community along the meandering paths, enjoy the water feature, sit at the benches or gazebo or walk a short distance to Wegmanâs, shops or dining. The windows throughout the unit have been recently âresealedâ for a nice clean look and the unit has just been repainted a neutral soft color throughout and professionally cleaned. This home is in mint-condition, Itâs everything youâre looking for in a homeâ¦and then some!
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,243 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Meridian Valley Sq
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Other. Other.
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Heatilator, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Elevator, Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Low Closet Rods, Low Pile Carpeting.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Elevator, Walk-in Closets, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, Multiple Phone Lines, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Handicap Parking.
- Stucco, Frame
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Tennis Court.
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Library, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price