4 BR, 2 full bath partial brick front Bi-level in a great neighborhood! Living room with large casement window welcoming in the sunshine & opens to the Formal Dining room. Half wall from Dining room to Eat-in Kitchen with oak cabinetry, granite countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, electric cooktop, built-in dishwasher & stainless-steel wall oven. The main level offers 4 large bedrooms & full bath with tub/shower combination & ceramic tile floor. The lower level features a large Family room with brick fireplace, newer full bath with ceramic tile floor & walls & seamless glass walk-in shower. Lower level also offers 5th bedroom/ Office, Laundry room & storage/flex room. Large rear fenced yard with patio offers privacy & room to entertain. 1 car attached Garage. The property adjoins woods & a field. A must-see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bi-Level
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,931 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant.
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 75.00 x 130.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price