Immaculate, well-maintained home situated in a well-established Hatboro Borough neighborhood where you can walk to Award Winning elementary school, shops, medical facilities, Septa train/bus lines and more. Enhanced by a number of recent updates inside and out. Kitchen with center island, granite counters, tiled backsplash, soft close maple cabinets, accent lighting, stainless steel appliances, and pantry. Sun Room with Pellet Stove, front porch and rear patio, lots of hardwood flooring throughout. Rear yard is great for gardening and offers a utility shed. Front to back Living room with large closet. Formal dining room with chair rail molding. Main floor laundry and half bathroom. Upper Level you'll find the Main Bedroom and three additional Bedrooms designed with good storage, more hardwood floors and updated center hall ceramic tile Full Bath. Lower Level features a partially finished Full basement with game room, additional storage, Interior access to the one-car attached garage w/ remote. Award Winning Hatboro-Horsham School District. Close to Abington-Jefferson Hospital, Willow Grove Mall, major routes, PA Turnpike and I-95.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,536 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Island, Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Microwave, Energy Star
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Wood Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 50.0 x 127.0
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Hot Tub, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Level, Sloping, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price