Rarely will you find the fine touches and attention to detail of a premium luxury home blended so naturally with the bucolic wooded charm of Bucks County yet conveniently located to a rich diversity of shops, restaurants, and amenities. > 45 Ridgewood delivers a true âlifestyleâ home nuanced with offerings of craftmanship, convenience, and privacy that will make every day feel like a vacation, inside and out. If a private luxury retreat is what you seek, look no further than 45 Ridgewood.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well, Private Water Service
3,908 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s), Skylights
- 3. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price