This awesome 4 Bedroom home in much sought after Hatboro-Horsham Schools and walking distance to Downtown Hatboro Restaurants and Breweries and Coffee shops with features such as Portego covered front entry, newly expanded Country Size kitchen/breakfast room with sliders to rear covered porch and step down open patio, fenced yard leads to newer 10 X 10 attached shed. Freshly painted on the interior, including finished basement w/ newer carpeting . Spacious newly expansive master bedroom w/large full master bath and double wide shower and tiled floor; Upper level offers 2 additional bedrooms with newer carpeting, skylights and extra storage . Newer Oil Heat w/3 separate zones and 200 amp electric service, newer windows, French Drain System in Bsmt., and more... Wait we also have a Newer 2-car detached garage with garage door opener, electric service and an over head floored loft for storage. Newly black painted shutters on exterior.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Vinyl Siding, Stone
1,622 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Public.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 60.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price